Here are your first match times. If you are playing Doubles, please make certain your partner(s) is aware of your first match time(s) as well. At your first match you’ll need to check-in at the tournament desk at least 15 minutes prior to your match time. You’ll collect your players gift, and pay any fees that are due at that time, as well as get your court assignment.
If you have any questions, please contact Tournament Director Sue Gibson at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> , or 205.837.9333. We’re looking forward to a great event!
HWTA First Match Times Spring 2017
HWTA Ladies –
* Pizza! Donato’s pizza will be providing pizza Thursday & Friday night and Saturday too, so come have a slice (or two or three!). All of the proceeds will go to Meals on Wheels.
* Massages! What would a great tournament be without a great massage! Athena Little of Equilibria Therapeutic Massage will be offering 15-minute massages in meeting room upstairs for $15.Choose between a chair massage on your back, neck, shoulders and arms, or an Extremities Massage on your hands and feet. Come early and soak your feet before your massage. Be sure and text or call Athena at 256-258-9314 to get on the list, or stop by any time during the tournament. 50% of the proceeds will go to Meals on Wheels.
* Saturday is “Wear Your Whites Day” just like the players at Wimbledon.
* Meals on Wheels Donations – The list of suggested donations is posted. Look for the special place for your donations. Let’s make it overflow!
* Some of our wonderful HWTA ladies are also providing snacks during the tournament.
Birthday, get well, etc., cards
Dental floss and Dental picks
Hotel size lotion, shampoo and soap
Small bottle hand sanitizer
Small Kleenex packs
Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
Contact Sue Gibson at email@example.com –OR– text at 205-837-9333. She needs to know which division(s) and your shirt size.
Non-Players can order one of the great 50th Anniversary dri-fit shirts. Call or text Sue.
This is going to be a fun event for all participants. See you on the courts!