Here are your first match times. If you are playing Doubles, please make certain your partner(s) is aware of your first match time(s) as well. At your first match you’ll need to check-in at the tournament desk at least 15 minutes prior to your match time. You’ll collect your players gift, and pay any fees that are due at that time, as well as get your court assignment.
If you have any questions, please contact Tournament Director Sue Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> , or 205.837.9333. We’re looking forward to a great event!
HWTA First Match Times Spring 2017
HWTA Ladies –
* Pizza! Donato’s pizza will be providing pizza Thursday & Friday night and Saturday too, so come have a slice (or two or three!). All of the proceeds will go to Meals on Wheels.
* Massages! What would a great tournament be without a great massage! Athena Little of Equilibria Therapeutic Massage will be offering 15-minute massages in meeting room upstairs for $15.Choose between a chair massage on your back, neck, shoulders and arms, or an Extremities Massage on your hands and feet. Come early and soak your feet before your massage. Be sure and text or call Athena at 256-258-9314 to get on the list, or stop by any time during the tournament. 50% of the proceeds will go to Meals on Wheels.
* Saturday is “Wear Your Whites Day” just like the players at Wimbledon.
* Meals on Wheels Donations – The list of suggested donations is posted. Look for the special place for your donations. Let’s make it overflow!
* Some of our wonderful HWTA ladies are also providing snacks during the tournament.
Contact Sue Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org –OR– text at 205-837-9333. She needs to know which division(s) and your shirt size.
Non-Players can order one of the great 50th Anniversary dri-fit shirts. Call or text Sue.
This is going to be a fun event for all participants. See you on the courts!
Check out how you can help by reading this from Sue Gibson: HWTA_2017_March-Charity
Sign Up Time!
What fun times ladies have playing on Wednesday mornings. If you like playing tennis and having a good time, then Day League is for you. Ladies of every level are welcome.
Hurry up and get your name on the list to play as a regular or on the sub list because courts are limited. Spring League will run March 22nd through May 10th at HTC on the clay courts.
How to sign up: contact Laurie “Ann” Creager,
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 256-919-5389
(Note: text will work best during the daytime hours)
I’m already signed up! I sent my request to play as soon as I read the article in the January HWTA newsletter. Will you be signing up today?
For more information about Day League, see the webpage for HWTA Wednesday Day League.