Here are your first match times. If you are playing Doubles, please make certain your partner(s) is aware of your first match time(s) as well. At your first match you’ll need to check-in at the tournament desk at least 15 minutes prior to your match time. You’ll collect your players gift, and pay any fees that are due at that time, as well as get your court assignment.
If you have any questions, please contact Tournament Director Sue Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> , or 205.837.9333. We’re looking forward to a great event!
HWTA First Match Times Spring 2017
HWTA Ladies –
* Pizza! Donato’s pizza will be providing pizza Thursday & Friday night and Saturday too, so come have a slice (or two or three!). All of the proceeds will go to Meals on Wheels.
* Massages! What would a great tournament be without a great massage! Athena Little of Equilibria Therapeutic Massage will be offering 15-minute massages in meeting room upstairs for $15.Choose between a chair massage on your back, neck, shoulders and arms, or an Extremities Massage on your hands and feet. Come early and soak your feet before your massage. Be sure and text or call Athena at 256-258-9314 to get on the list, or stop by any time during the tournament. 50% of the proceeds will go to Meals on Wheels.
* Saturday is “Wear Your Whites Day” just like the players at Wimbledon.
* Meals on Wheels Donations – The list of suggested donations is posted. Look for the special place for your donations. Let’s make it overflow!
* Some of our wonderful HWTA ladies are also providing snacks during the tournament.
Contact Sue Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org –OR– text at 205-837-9333. She needs to know which division(s) and your shirt size.
Non-Players can order one of the great 50th Anniversary dri-fit shirts. Call or text Sue.
This is going to be a fun event for all participants. See you on the courts!
Player gift is a 50th Anniversary Dri-Fit Shirt. The deadline to register is March 30th. Check out the details: 2017_Spring_Tournament_Form
We’re very excited about our upcoming Spring 2016 Tournament. Our event this year will be held at HTC April 14-17. This year’s event is going to be bigger and better. Everyone who enters will get a terrific players gift. First Place and Consolation Winners in each division will receive an award. The entry fee is $25 per person per event, with a limit of two divisions per player, and you must be an HWTA member to play ($15 annual membership fee). There is a limit of 16 entries in each draw, so enter soon!
2016 HWTA Spring Tournament Entry form pdf
We will also have a box to collect donations for RiahRose Home for Children, our chosen charity for this year. Please take a minute to look at their needs list, as they appreciate everything they receive.
2016 HWTA Charity-RiahRose Home For Children
If you have any questions please contact Sue Gibson at email@example.com, or 205-837-9333.